We have reached our maximum capacity for offering food assistance at this time. Please contact us if you need to be connected to supports and resources: email@example.com or 250-360-1148.
You may be eligible for meals from the Red Cedar Cafe, which is a not-for-profit food delivery and take-out service, run on a 100% volunteer basis to provide healthy meals free of charge to seniors, people in self-isolation and other people in need in Lekwungen & WSANEC territory (Victoria, BC). Visit their facebook page for information or fill out this form to request a meal.
If you are located outside of Saanich, you can contact your closest neighbourhood house for information and support of all kinds:
- Burnside Gorge Community Association http://www.burnsidegorge.ca/
- Beacon Community Services https://beaconcs.ca/
- Oaklands Community Association https://oaklands.life/
- Esquimalt Neighbourhood House https://www.enh.bc.ca/
- James Bay Community Project http://www.jbcp.bc.ca/
- Fernwood Neighbourhood Resource Group https://fernwoodnrg.ca/
- Quadra Village Community Centre https://www.quadravillagecc.com/
- Sooke Family Resource Society https://www.quadravillagecc.com/