Full O’Beans Preschool
Full O’Beans is a licensed child-centered play-based preschool. Classes are offered in the morning Monday to Friday, after Tuesday/Thursday afternoons. For more information about our licensed preschool programs, please visit the Full o’ Beans website or contact email@example.com
Parent & Child Playgroups
Our playgroups offer young children and their caregivers a fun place to get together, play, learn, and connect with other families in the area. Visit our Programs Calendar for current program times. Due to COVID-19, there have been some changes to our playgroups. They are now offered by registration only, and we have some new guidelines and procedures which you can read about here.
Saanich Neighbourhood Place (inside Pearkes Recreation Centre)
- Parent & Tot Playgroups – starting Oct 6, 2020 – weekly playgroups provide young children a chance to play and socialize in the Pearkes Fieldhouse. Registration required
- Dad’s Drop-In – Saturday playgroup providing space for self-identified dads and male caregivers and their children to play in a safe and supportive environment. Registration required
- Young Parents Play & Connect – Join us Mondays to connect with other parents while having space for your little ones to play. Registration required.
- Virtual Baby Group – Join us Tuesdays for a virtual group for parents with children under 18 months. Registration required.
Broadview United Church (3703 St. Aidan’s St. Victoria)
- Parent & Tot Drop-in – currently on hiatus, start date will be announced soon –weekly playgroups provide young children a chance to play and socialize at our satellite location in Cedra Hill/Mt. Tolmie area
Royal Oak Neighbourhood House (4525 West Saanich Rd. Victoria)
all programs at RONH are currently on hiatus, stay tuned for updates!
- Parent-Child Mother Goose Sing-Along – songs, rhymes and stories for babies up to 18 months and their caregivers. no registration required
- Toddler Playtime – weekly playgroup for toddlers and their caregivers
- Messy Hands Drop-in – open-ended art drop-in. Explore textures, materials and getting messy!
Childminding services are offered as a complement to many of the programs at SNP. Families are able to participate in programs, knowing their children are being cared for by experienced, able caregivers.