Full O’Beans Preschool
Full O’Beans is a licensed child-centered play-based preschool. Classes are offered in the morning Monday to Friday, after Tuesday/Thursday afternoons. For more information about our licensed preschool programs, please visit the Full o’ Beans website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Activity Time *New*
Registered unlicensed afternoon program for preschoolers. Runs Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 1:30-3:30pm. Activities include art, sensory experiences, movement, music, and physical play, as well as outdoor education and forest walks. To register, contact email@example.com
Drop-In Playgroups & Kindergym
The drop-in programs offer young children and their caregivers a fun place to get together, play, learn, and connect with other families in the area. Visit our Programs Calendar for current program times. Snack and coffee are provided. Suggested contribution for drop-ins is $1.00 per child. We offer drop-in playgroups out of three locations:
Saanich Neighbourhood Place (inside Pearkes Recreation Centre)
- Kindergym – weekly drop-in to get the wiggles out in the Pearkes Arena Fieldhouse.
- Parent & Tot Drop-in – weekly playgroups provide young children a chance to play and socialize in our large playroom
- Dad’s Drop-In – Saturday playgroup providing space for self-identified dads and male caregivers and their children to play in a safe and supportive environment.
Royal Oak Neighbourhood House (4525 West Saanich Rd. Victoria)
- Parent-Child Mother Goose Sing-Along – songs, rhymes and stories for babies up to 18 months and their caregivers. no registration required
- Toddler Playtime – weekly playgroup for toddlers and their caregivers
- Messy Hands Drop-in – open-ended art drop-in. Explore textures, materials and getting messy!
St Aidan’s United Church (3703 St. Aidan’s St. Victoria) *NEW*
- Parent & Tot Drop-in – weekly playgroups provide young children a chance to play and socialize at our satellite location in Cedra Hill/Mt. Tolmie area
Childminding services are offered as a complement to many of the programs at SNP. Families are able to participate in programs, knowing their children are being cared for by experienced, able caregivers.