Family Development Workers offer support and access to resources for families and youth. We work with families and or youth on an individual basis to build success and promote strengths. If you need support or have questions, contact email@example.com or 250-360-1148
Our Services Include:
- Parenting programs including Best Babies, Nobody’s Perfect, Baby Group, Parneting From a Dad’s Perspective, Parent-Child Mother Goose, Mother’s Mental Health Toolkit.
- Post Partum Support Group (facilitated by Island Health professionals). Call the Saanich Health Unit for information and registration: 250-519-5100
- Drop-in Playgroups and Family Resource Programs including Kindergym, Parent & Tot Drop-in, Dads’ Drop-in, Toddler Playtime and Messy Hands Drop-in. Check out our calendar for our schedule of drop-in programs.
- Food Security resources and programs. There may be nominal costs associated with some of these programs.
- Advocacy (Ministry of Children and Family Development/Income Assistance/Housing and other)
- Mediation (family communication)
- Youth groups and individual support.
- Navigation and referral to community resources.
- Mentoring and coaching.
- Discretionary and time-limited emergency resources such as food and or transportation.
- Workers are available to meet in home, or at the centre.