Family Development Workers offer support and access to resources for families and youth. We work with families and or youth on an individual basis to build success and promote strengths. If you need support or have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-360-1148
Our Family Development Services Include:
- Parenting programs: Available to all parents raising children 0-18 years of age, classes, support programs and mentoring offer tools, tips and skills to help make it a bit easier.
- Individual support and mentoring: Our qualified team is available to meet with individual families and youth to offer tailored support and resources.
- Food Security Programs: Fun cooking classes, take out meals, resources and recipes can help make meals something everyone looks forward to.
Other services may include:
- Advocacy (Ministry of Children and Family Development/Income Assistance/Housing and other)
- Mediation (family communication)
- Youth groups and individual support.
- Navigation and referral to community resources.
- Mentoring and coaching.
- Discretionary and time-limited emergency resources such as food and or transportation.
- Workers are available to meet in home, or at the centre.